Abstract submission deadline: 15 January 2022
Acceptance notification: 30 April 2022
The conference brings together leading innovators, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, representatives of civic society in the public health palliative care approach. The PHPCI2022 conference will provide a critical platform for sharing best-practice examples and evidence from research from around the world and across Europe.
We will be calling for four different types of ABSTRACTS: oral presentations, posters, workshops and symposia:
- abstract for oral presentation of each 10-15 minutes (depending on the number of presenters in a session) during a parallel session of 1,5 hour
- abstract for poster presentation. The poster will be on display for at least a full conference day.
- abstract of a workshop of 1,5 hour during a parallel session in the conference, can be a scientific as well as a cultural or artistic workshop
- abstract of a symposium of 1,5 hour on a specific theme with maximum of 3 – 4 presentations and two chairs.
Please notice that for all four types only the corresponding author will be notified.
All innovators and out-of-the-box ideas are also welcome:
- Designing and supporting compassionate communities
- Research and evaluation in compassionate communities
- Settings approaches (eg compassionate workplaces, schools)
- Building connections and partnerships
- Everyday ageing, dying and grieving
- Equity diversity and inclusion
- Empowerment of patients, carers, volunteers
- Social change and innovation: power and practices
- Lessons learnt in the COVID-19 pandemic, post-pandemic ideas
- Cultural practices
- Out-of-the-box: innovative ideas and projects
The final abstract book will be published in Palliative Care & Social Practice.