How old are we getting? How do we grow old?
Speakers: Univ.-Prof. Dr. Lars-Peter Kamolz, Joanneum Research and Medical University of Graz, Assoc. Prof. Mag. Dr. Ulla Kriebernegg, Center for Interdisciplinary Research on Aging and Care, University of Graz, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Regina Roller-Wirnsberger, University Clinic for Internal Medicine, Univ.-Prof. DDr. Helena Schmidt, Institute for Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Medical University of Graz
• What are the current findings on human aging processes?
• Is there a natural or medical upper limit for human life?
• How will the age structure of society change in the next 10 to 20 years?
• Which human technologies will become more important in the future?
• Which tasks for medicine and nursing result from this?
• How does the healthcare system need to change?
• What decision-making processes does this involve for the relatives?
• How will we manage to reach old age in a healthier way?
Long Night of Research 2022,
20 May 2022, 5 p.m., Lendhafen of the City of Graz, Lendkai 17, 8010 Graz
The event will be in German.
More info: here